2019 Registration Information
Registrations are now Open!
Registration in 2019 will be strictly on-line, using an improved system known as Rugby Xplorer.
You can register by clicking on the button below, or by downloading and installing the Rugby Xplorer App from your app store (links below also)
Note: It is a lot easier if you know your RugbyID from last year (if a returning player) – if you don’t know what your RugbyID is, please ask your Manager/Coach
If you need additional help, there is a guide created by Rugby Australia – click here to download/view
Mobile App Download Links
Our registration fees for rugby union provide great value:
- Under 6 and Under 7: $60 per player per season
- Under 8 and above: $140 per player per season
- Girls 7s Wave 1: $100 per player
Registration includes playing shorts, socks, training shirt, playing insurance and FREE membership to the NSW Waratahs!
NSW Active Kids Voucher
You can use the NSW Active Kids $100 rebate towards your registration fees this year – to do so, please follow the below 3 steps.
- Visit http://service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register.
- Put your voucher number into Rugby Xplorer when asked.
More information on the NSW Active Kids Rebate here: https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids