2023 Registration Information
Registrations for the 2023 season are now open!
Registration in 2023 will be strictly on-line, using Rugby Xplorer.
You can register by clicking on the button below, or by downloading and installing the Rugby Xplorer App from your app store (links below also)
If you need additional help, there is a guide created by Rugby Australia – click here to download/vi
NOTE: During registration, you will see that “XVs Juniors” has a saleable item for $11. Please leave this as $0.
Mobile App Download Links
Registration Fees - 2023
NSW Active Kids Voucher
Our registration fees for rugby union provide great value:
Minis and Juniors
- Under 6 – Under 7: $150 per player per season
- Under 8 – Under 9: $180 per player per season
- Under 10 – Under 12: $200 per player per season
- Under 13 – Under 18: $220 per player per season
- Registration includes playing shorts, socks, training shirt and playing insurance
- Ages 10 and above: $198.90 per player includes both waves (Sizzling & Frosty)
Registration includes playing shorts, socks, training shirt & playing insurance.
Note: Rugby Xplorer will also charge an additional 2% transaction fee at checkout.
Note: Discount of $50 per child for 4th child in family
You can use the NSW Active Kids $100 rebate towards your registration fees this year – to do so, please follow the below 3 steps.
- Visit http://service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register.
- Put your voucher number into Rugby Xplorer when asked.
More information on the NSW Active Kids Rebate here: https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids